Hey, It’s Igor on behalf of clientName
1. there’s more paid traffic than free and it’s easy to access if you’re willing to pony up the dough
2. cheap = bad (that’s why some sources like push, mobile apps, and popups remain cheap over time)
3. good = expensive (because everyone’s trying to get a slice and it drives prices up)
4. good traffic becomes more expensive over time until prices are unreasonable and only advertisers with the deepest pockets can survive
Now, does this mean average people are doomed?
Yes and no.
You are doomed if you rely on the same old sources available to the masses. I’m talking about Facebook, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, content marketing, SEO, push, etc.
You are not doomed if you tap into a traffic source that’s fresh, converts, and is affordable.
This is the only traffic source that fits the above criteria.
You can generate buyer clicks dirt cheap.
I know people who make up to $4,017.88/day on autopilot thanks to them.
And they do it without:
– a list
– writing emails
– spamming people on social media
– pumping content 24/7
– sacrificing time with my family
Would you like to see what they do and, even better, how you can do so for yourself?
Igor Kheifets & clientName