Hey, It’s Igor on behalf of clientName
Boy, I went and outdone myself this time around.
The eFarming report I published caught wind and went viral.
I’m afraid I might attract too much heat and it won’t be long before a hot shot lawyers starts harassing me with subpoenas and court orders to take it down.
Because my investigation results caught wind and the report kinda went viral.
People are reaching out to me asking if it is true… and even some of my high school friends texted me wanting the low down on the whole thing.
When I decided to conduct a personal investigation into one of the most common ways some of the world’s most influential peeple are maken munee on the internet, I knew it would come with a degree of risk.
I don’t like the idea of getting too much attention, because it never ends with anything good.
So I’m going to be taking it down.
I wanted to give you a heads up about that, so you could read it if you still haven’t.
It covers the following points:
– Simple 3-step system to building multiple strims of eenkum (misspelled on purpose) from your laptop
– Best way to bring the dinero for piplz who don’t have “interweb mrakting” skills
– Why Wall Street Journal and Forbes are encouraging everyone to get into e-Farming
– How to meyk hundreds and even thousands of doIIars a day without a web page or a soxial media
– How to create a 2nd streem of inkum (misspelled on purpose) in addition to your job or pension in your spare time
– How Hollywood celebrities and best-seIIing authors are turning to e-Farming to earn pasiff inkom outside of the media spotlight and more!
“Yes, Igor, Tell Me More!”
Igor Kheifets & clientName